Daily Trail Rides
Saddle up and explore some of the most spectacular scenery in the desert southwest! Rugged canyons, petrified sand dunes, the cool, shallow, waters of the historic Rio Grande… and pretty much everything in between. We’re just a hop, skip and a jump from Albuquerque and we’re open 365 days a year.
- Canyon Rides: Depart twice daily, at 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Cost per rider is $65 for the one hour ride. (You may choose to ride longer. Cost is $35 per hour after the first hour.)
- Indian Hills Rides: One or two hour rides around historic and scenic San Acacia. Cost per rider is $65 for the one hour ride. (You may choose to ride longer. Cost is $35 per hour after the first hour.)
- River Rides – Warm Season Only – Depart at 1:30. Cost, per rider, is $90 for the 1st hour and $45 for the 2nd hour. Two hour minimum time. Plan to get splashed! Bringing a change of dry clothing is recommended.
- Sunset Rides: Depending upon the length of your ride, we depart either one or two hours before sunset. Cost per rider is $65 for the one hour ride. (You may choose to ride longer. Cost is $35 per hour for the second hour.)
- Full Moon Rides: Depart one hour before sunset, the 4 nights preceding the full moon. Cost is $155 per rider. The night of the full moon cost is $175 per rider. October is the last month for full moon rides in 2014.
- White Sands National Monument – Advanced, Expert Riders Only – Pack your lunch; this is full day adventure! Departing at 9 a.m. and returning early evening. Cost varies, $160 – $190, depending upon number of riders and length of the ride.
- High Mountain Adventure Rides: Pack your lunch; this is a day long adventure! You’ll be in the saddle approximately 4 – 5 hours enjoying spectacular mountain scenery. Cost is $175 per rider.
IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS • MAKE NEW FRIENDS • SADDLE UP FOR THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
Cowgirl Camp: October 10-13, 2014
Friday ~ High Mountain Adventure Ride ~ We’ll be picnicking on top o’ the world!
Saturday ~ Wind your way through remote Slot Canyons as we explore the ancient Carthage ruins.
Sunday ~ Trot & canter across the stunning landscape of White Sands National Monument.
Monday ~ We’re on a secret trail to Forbidden Canyon. It’s so special, we might have to blindfold you. (kidding!)
COSTS: Bring your own horse: $375 ~ Rent a horse from ARA: $450
* FULLY CATERED. BREAKFAST, LUNCH, & DINNER PROVIDED. (We’ll do picnic lunches along the trail.)
Space is limited. Call to reserve a spot: 575.517.0477
Click HERE to email us.
Money can’t buy ya love. But, it sure can rent a good time…